Friday, December 26, 2008

Pre-Christmas Fun w/Larry


Well, Larry H & I went out and did a little target practicing a few days before Christmas and had a wonderful time. I forgot to take my camera with us so I could get a few shots of us shooting and having fun!

It was funny to turn around from my sessions and see several people watching me and a couple of them gave me thumbs up for my accuracy. They were extremely curious about my rifle and it was funny watching Larry try to explain what it is. :-)

Anyway, here is the last target I shot to see if I could be fairly accurate and reasonably quick at the same time. I was very happy with the results.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Russ,
Great shootin' !!! What type of rifle do you have again?

Russ T said...

Hey Tim,

Great to hear from you! It's a .223 caliber rifle with a few custom parts to help the old guy. :-D