Sunday, February 15, 2009

Kyleigh 'Roll Tide' Gobble


*** Shamelessly stolen/borrowed from Justin & Jessica's blog, but I wanted my other grand-daughter to get in some equal time because she's such a cutie too!! ***

Kyleigh really likes being in the same room with everyone else so it's hard to leave her to play in the living room while I got to another room to do something. Luckily, at our house if I am in the kitchen Kyleigh can still see me.

At Jessica parents' house however this isn't the case so last weekend while we were home, Kyleigh wouldn't stay in the living room by herself, she didn't want to sit in the swing or the bouncer, and no one had an extra set of hands to hold her so this was my mom's solution. It actually worked for a little while too!! It won't be too much longer and she'll be able to crawl out of this though.

No comments: