Saturday, April 4, 2009

My 1st Email from Kyleigh



Just wanted everyone to know that I received my 1st email from my 9 month old grand-daughter, Kyleigh (Justin & Jessica) ... closely examine her shirt she's wearing :-)

Dear Papaw,

This is Kyleigh. I really really miss you and want you to come visit me soon. May would be a great time!! I might be walking by then. I promise we will do lots of fun things if you come like go to the zoo (I really like animals), maybe a Redbirds game and whatever else we can come up with. Mommy and Daddy will also cook some delicious food for you. (FYI- Mommy and Daddy also have a
queen size air mattress for you to sleep on instead of the couch this time) I'll also share my toys with you too. Please RSVP to Mommy or Daddy. I've enclosed some photos to help you decide. The first one is when Mommy told me you might come visit. I was so excited!! The second one is of me looking out the window waiting for you. I'm really getting tired of just standing there waiting so please hurry ;-)

With lots of love,
Kyleigh

I'm pretty good at typing and spelling for a 9 1/2 month old huh!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Yes, Jessica and Mamaw Teeta were in on this plot!! :-)

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

Waht can I say, I do have a gifted child ;-)