In the meantime, here are a few of my class cakes from this year:
The clown cake was the second. Since mom was going to be in town that week, the cake got used as her birthday cake!
.JPG)
The third cake I used at Easter. Too bad it couldn't have been the one for mom's birthday being that she likes roses! This was the "finale" for Course 1.
The basket cake took awhile to make! We learned how to make each individual flower, saved them, then assembled the cake as the "finale" for Course 2.
I am now in Course 3. We just did our first rolled fondant cake! I'll be posting more pictures in the near future. We do a two-tiered rolled fondant wedding cake in a couple of weeks (which I'll claim as my birthday cake since it will be so close to my birthday). It will be the "finale" for Course 3.
Also in the near future I will be doing a "beehive" cake to sell at the church spaghetti/auction, and then a graduation cake for my niece, Bethany, in mid-May. Richard wants a Transformer cake for this birthday, so I'll post a picture of that one soon. .JPG)
Above are pictures of my first rolled fondant cake (the pink and white cake).
Above are pictures of my first rolled fondant cake (the pink and white cake).
1 comment:
You are really making me crave cake!! I really like the present one. It all looks yummy ;-)
Post a Comment