
Last month I met some guys (and gals) locally who like to drive spiritedly on the 2nd Saturday of the month so Teresa and I went out with them today (early this morning)but I had also already scheduled a "re-union" of other exotic car owners from last year's multiple drives over lunch / afternoon so it was quite a fun day even if it was 96 outside late in the afternoon.
We had one of the best turnouts ever although the 3-4 Lambo's didn't make it this time but we had 4 Turbos (a first!) We had a nice turnout of Ferrari's, Corvettes and a few others. We definitely turned a few eyes at the restaurant during lunch (the hostess didn't believe me when I wanted a table for 18-20 people). I have never lead this many cars before especially with so many "new" people so it got a little challenging at times but thanks to Teresa volunteering to stay in the rear, we were able to recoup the lost cars more than once and fairly quickly.
I have included a sampling of a few of my favorites (way too many so see PhotoBucket link below).
Anyway, here are all of the photos. I hope you enjoy.
http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w241/russbert2001/Red%20Robin%202010
No comments:
Post a Comment