Thursday, May 14, 2009

The "Boys" with Kyleigh



Well you get to see here Justin with Kyleigh at the Memphis Zoo and having an absolutely wonderful time (as did all of us) and we even had some fairly decent weather for this time of year ....







... oh please Daddy, don't make me look at what the elephant went and did in front of us!! It was so stinky ... YUCK!!







Wow, I didn't know Papaw even knew how to feed me (go figure!) LOL He even managed to get most of it in my mouth which made me extremely happy (as eating is definitely one of my favorite pastimes). Papaw says he won't keep me when I get older (he won't have enough money for groceries).




An exciting moment for Papaw as Kyleigh didn't scream and go spastic when I held her. We had such a wonderful time!

No comments: