Monday, May 25, 2009

Kyleigh dancing

I just love this video of Kyleigh dancing to "I think I'm happy." This stuffed animal is actually a cat. It is defective and has only three legs!


Here's another little clip of "I think I'm happy." At the very moment the cat sings the words, "I think I'm happy," Kyleigh squeals out and it sounds as if she's trying to say those very words!

In this next video, watch Kyleigh's legs when she gets excited. She'll make a great swimmer!!!

You'd think Russ and I were proud grandparents!!

2 comments:

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

I do love these videos!! I think I will just link this post on my blog instead of downloading all the videos myself. That will save me lots of time.

Kyleigh's Grandma said...

I love those videos too! Of course, I like anything with Kyleigh. And I think that ball popper is my favorite toy! Thanks for sharing!