Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Is it Winter Yet?








Well maybe its because its been so hot lately (who am I kidding, its been hot all summer!) but I decided to give Landon and Leah (Travis and Sarah's kids) a very early Christmas present as you can see in the photo. For some reason, the sled didn't work as well on grass as it does on snow. Go figure! But Landon had fun with me pulling him around the yard anyway (so did I). Landon even pulled up some grass while I was pulling him so he can be a "backup mower" for Travis.

As always it was great to stop by last weekend and see all of them as we love to visit. I actually don't cause too much chaos while I'm there ... seriously. :-)

The reason the kids are sitting so still is because the movie "UP" was playing on the television and they were absolutely glued to it (seems like a familiar trait). Enjoy the photos.

No comments: