Teresa and I had an absolutely fantastic time in Alabama visiting my oldest son and his family over Easter weekend. We just couldn't get over the changes in the last 6 months since Thanksgiving. It's amazing how quickly they change.
So naturally I want to share a lot of photos so you can keep up with the changes (at least the visible ones) in the grand-kids. I can't get over the number of changes in their personalities as well. Kyleigh is so grown up already (Justin is DOOMED!!) ... "Oh, I'll do that when I'm older" or "Come eat boys" (we were all fishing) or "I told you so!" Mason is such a happy little camper, always smiling and laughing EXCEPT when he's hungry and then WATCH OUT! You simply can't feed him fast enough. LOL
Kyleigh also showed us her pre-school that she attends (Jessica teaches her in a separate room especially set up for it) and it's wonderful what she has learned already.
No comments:
Post a Comment