I know most of you already know this but thought I'd document it so I can use this later this week and to fill in a few blanks perhaps.
As you can see from the house pictures, Teresa and I finally made several improvements to the exterior of the house (landscaping, new roof) which helped the look of the house quite a bit! And as you can see in the final photo, it's now sold to the Gattuso's from Church (we sold the house while on vacation in Alabama with Justin and Jessica).
We close on June 16th in Cincinnati and then on June 30th down in Morristown, TN (have a "painting week" over the week of 4th of July) then return to Cincy and finally move out on Friday, July 15th! Wow, that's less than 7 weeks away now. The sensation is the exact opposite of waiting for Christmas as a child; this just seems to go faster and faster still.
Teresa and I are more than a little stressed out (but in a good way) and we are getting a lot done as far as the vast number of items we both need to finish. Mortgages, insurance, packing, movers, etc., etc., etc. So I will stop for now and include some photos of the new & improved "old" house along with a few of the new house under a separate entry.
Talk to everyone soon.
2 comments:
Yes, I am excited about the move!!!! Lots of work, but it'll be worth it!
I am so happy for you both...next chapter of your book coming soon. I know everything with the move will go just fine. Thoughts and prayers coming your way during this very stressful time! It will all be worth it! With Love - Lindsey
Post a Comment