Wednesday, October 20, 2010

More Cakes

I made a Diego cake for Landon's 3rd birthday. Sarah wanted a soccer theme, so I had to modify his outfit. The original instructions was totally different than what you see here. I also made candy mints that look like soccer balls, and a brownie covered in two layers of fondant for the soccer ball that Diego is kicking!





I then made a Halloween cake for the ladies at church for their birthday luncheon.



The twin girls cakes were for Sarah and Erin's birthdays since their birthdays were only 1 day apart. I made their cakes a couple of weeks ago, but all of these others were made in less than a week (one for Thursday, two for Friday, and brownies for Saturday)!!!




For Travis' birthday, I decided to do a Bengals helmet, which is totally my art work (at least I had a picture of a real Bengals helmet to look at).



The brownies were for Trunk or Treat at church.


1 comment:

haackeh said...

I think you need to visit me for my birthday!!! YUMMMMMM