Monday, October 4, 2010

Wreck 9-9-10




As you all know, Mom & Dad had a very serious car accident on Thursday, Sept 9 and their car was totaled! Miraculously, they weren't! :-) I don't want to comment too much on it on a public forum since their court date is next Tuesday (10/12)at 1pm in Gate City. Dad was cited for improper lane change but most of you already know what I think about "Barney Fife's" poor investigative skills and his conclusions which most definitely do NOT reflect mine.

My sister Karen and I documented all of our findings, evidence, witness, photos, etc. which explain ALL of the facts and not just the convenient ones. I'm including some photos I took and will let you draw your own conclusions. I will update the blog next week once the trial is done and I see what they plan on doing next.

Please continue to keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: